STRESSED, BLESSED, AND NAIL OBSESSED
Varnish Nails & Beauty is dedicated to providing you and others with excellent customer service and access to appointments during peak times. Due to this and our limited space, we have a firm 24-hour cancellation policy.
Please kindly review our cancellation policy before scheduling an appointment. By booking with us, you are accepting the terms and conditions of our cancellation policy.
For all bookings we require a credit card on file to secure your appointment. As we turn away other clients to hold your reservation and a courtesy to our artist any changes to your appointment or less than 24 hrs cancellation notice will result in a 50% fee of the scheduled service(s).
We understand that sometimes being late is out of your control. We promise to do our best to accommodate and perform the most complete service with the time remaining. However, each service will be finished within the allotted time to accommodate the next reservation. Anyone arriving up to 10-minutes late may need to be rescheduled and cancellation fee may apply.
Any missed appointments without a phone call will be considered a no-show, any no-shows will result in full fees for the scheduled service(s) to be charged on your credit card (or equivalent deduction from Gift Certificates or Reward Points) without the opportunity to reschedule. Any groups of 3 or more people will require 48-hour cancellation notice.
Thank you for your understanding.
All staff have completed Barbicide COVID-19 Infection Control, Barbicide Sanitation and Disinfection and Dermalogica Clean Touch certifications. As we continue to maintain strict sanitation standards, we will be practicing enhanced cleaning and sanitizing protocols. Here’s what you can expect.
- Health screening at the time of booking and 24 hours before. We will not be accepting any clients that are showing symptoms of a cold or flu, have been around anyone that is sick, or have traveled anywhere outside of Canada in the last 14 days.
- For the safety of our clients and staff. Clients will be required to wear a mask upon arrival and during their appointment. All staff will wear a mask and/or goggles.
- We will not be accepting walk-ins at this time.
- Please come at the time of your appointment. Clients may be asked to wait outside until their technician is ready.
- We ask that you come alone. No guests, children or pets will be permitted. As we need to limit the number of people inside.
- Hand washing and hand sanitizer stations are available. Clients will be asked to wash their hands before and after their appointment.
- Appointments will be staggered to maintain physical distancing.
- We have the right to refuse or stop a service at any time based on safety concerns for staff and clients.
Thank you for your understanding and support.
1268 Pacific Boulevard
Monday: 10am – 5pm
Tuesday to Friday: 10am – 7pm
Saturday: 10am – 6pm
Sunday: 11am – 5pm
Stat Holidays: Closed
For pricing or group party inquiries, please contact us via e-mail. Please note that store hours may change according to season.